|23 Oct 2014 through 25 Oct 2014|
|30 Jun 2014|
|Engineering & Technology > Computer/Informatics|
IWSSS 2014 is interdisciplinary and concentrates valuable knowledge from various fields of automatic control, computers and electronics. Special interest topics of the workshop are preventing, detecting and responding cyber-attacks and malware in control systems and networks by using modern approaches.
Our intention is to bring together practitioners and implementers from industry, prestigious researches from academia and young scientists and specialists. Our aim is to create an event to promote scientific research in this challenging field of systems safety and security and to let academia and industry make a strong partnership in order to develop new products and technologies.
- Systems security & safety
- Malware detection, modelling and analysis methods in control systems
- Data security and privacy in critical systems
- Real time monitoring of critical infrastructures
- Physical and logical access control
- Biometric identification of persons
- Systems security & safety with applications in automotive industry
- Intelligent sensors applied in safety and security solutions
- Wireless sensor networks security
- Signal processing and data acquisition
- Artificial intelligence used in the field of safety and security
- Automotive tracking, monitoring and surveillance solutions
IWSSS 2014 is organized in conjunction with The 6th Electronics, Computers & Artificial Intelligence International Conference - ECAI 2014. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings which will be indexed in IEEE Xplore database.
24 October 2014
685 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)