ELNANO 2014 : IEEE 34th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology
|15 Apr 2014 through 18 Apr 2014|
|15 Dec 2013|
|Engineering & Technology > Electrical/ Electronic|
1. MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS: • Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics; • Components of micro- and nanoelectronics; • Micro- and nanosystems in electronics; • Mathematical simulation of electronic components,devices and systems.
2. BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING: • Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;• Biocomponents of nanosystems; • Nanobiosystems simulation;• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment; • Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals; • Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
3. POWER ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS:• Smart Grid and Microgrid;• Analysis, modeling, optimization and simulation in Power Electronics;• Control methods and real time operation of Power Converters;• Modern technology and computation techniques;
• Energy efficient buildings;• Automotive electronics;• Airborne electronic systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;• UWB electronic systems;• Remote sensing;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
Official language of the Conference is English. Size of the conference paper - 3 to 5 full A4 pages, prepared according IEEE Proceedings format. Paper submission is organized through EasyChair system. All submitted papers are subjects to three
independent anonymous referee reviews. Authors of papers with positive reviewing results will be notified by e-mail not later than on January 20, 2014.
24 October 2014
617 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)