|17 Dec 2014 through 19 Dec 2014|
|15 Aug 2014|
|Engineering & Technology > Electrical/ Electronic|
The IEEE International Electric Vehicle Conference serves the global engineering community as a leadership platform to identify market, technology and standardization opportunities for electrified vehicles and related infrastructure. Key executives of the private and public sector, academic leaders as well as standardization experts will contribute to an interactive dialogue how to further develop the transportation electrification ecosystem in particular in context with new technology waves such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Automated Driving.
Automotive OEM’s invested large sums in the development of electrified vehicles such as
EV’s, PHEV’s as well as fuel-cell powered vehicles. Further planned reductions of CO2 emission limits – spearheaded by the EU as well as California – require the implementation of long term strategies both from industry and government how to increase market share of electrified vehicles in all major global markets. However, technical developments and consumer response require careful validation and adaption of the implementation roadmaps.
IEEE International Electric Vehicle Conference (IEVC) organizers are seeking technical papers on the technology, standards and engineering of electric vehicles and related infrastructure.
Of specific interest for this conference are papers related but not limited to the following areas:
- EV standards, policy, education, market, supply chain and manufacturing
- EV system architecture concepts and components
- Wireless charging, conductive charging and superfast charging
- EV energy storage technologies
- EV mobility, ecodriving, fuel cell vehicles, hybrids, plug-ins, energy production
- EV power electronics and motor drives
- EV systems modeling, simulation and testing
- Power grid opportunities and EV infrastructure support
- EV communications, in-vehicle network, connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, platooning
All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference and submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
24 October 2014
890 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)