|21 May 2015 through 21 May 2015|
|12 Jan 2015|
|San Jose, California|
|Social Sciences > Criminology|
Please consider submitting papers to Web 2.0 Security and Privacy(W2SP) 2015 which is co-located with the IEEE Symposium on Security & Privacy 2015 in the Fairmont Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA, May 18-20, 2015.
W2SP 2015 is part of the IEEE CS Security & Privacy Workshops (SPW 2015), an event of the IEEE CS Technical Committee on Security and Privacy, and will be held on May 21, 2015.
W2SP 2015 website: http://ieee-security.org/TC/SPW2015/W2SP/
January 12, 2015: Regular & Short Paper Submission
February 19, 2015: Notification Date
March 5, 2015: Camera-Ready & Early Registration Deadline
CALL FOR PAPERS: http://ieee-security.org/TC/SPW2015/W2SP/cfp.html
W2SP brings together researchers, practitioners, web programmers, policy makers, and others interested in the latest understanding and advances in the security and privacy of the web, browsers, cloud, mobile and their eco-systems. We have eight years of successful W2SP workshops.
The workshop will be accessible to both non-experts interested in learning about this area and experts interested in hearing about new research and approaches.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Analysis of Web, Cloud and Mobile Vulnerabilities
• Forensic Analysis of Web, Cloud and Mobile Systems
• Security Analysis of Web, Cloud and Mobile Systems
• Advances in Penetration Testing
• Advances in (SQL/code) Injection Attacks
• Trustworthy Cloud-based, Web and Mobile services
• Privacy and Reputation in Web (e.g. Social Networks), Cloud, Mobile Systems
• Security and Privacy as a Service
• Usable Security and Privacy
• Security and Privacy Solutions for the Web, Big Data, Cloud and Mobile
• Identity Management, Pseudonymity and Anonymity
• Security/Privacy Web Services/Feeds/Mashups
• Provenance and Governance
• Next-Generation Web/Mobile Browser Technology
• Security/Privacy Extensions and Plug-ins
• Online Privacy and Security frameworks
• Advertisement and Affiliate fraud
• Studies on Understanding Web/Cloud/Mobile Security and Privacy
• Technical Solutions for Security and Privacy legislation
• Solutions for connecting the Business, Legal, Technical and Social aspects on Web/Cloud/Mobile Security and Privacy.
• Technologies merging Economics with Security/Privacy
• Innovative Security/Privacy Solutions for Industry Verticals
• Formal methods in Security
Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=w2sp2015
Authors are invited to submit Regular Papers (maximum 10 pages) or Short Papers (maximum 4 pages) via EasyChair. Accepted papers will be published on the workshop’s website. We will also consider extended version submissions of select high-quality papers to a journal special issue on Web Security.
Papers must be formatted for US letter (not A4) size paper with margins of at least 3/4 inch on all sides. The text must be formatted in a two-column layout, with columns no more than 9 in. high and 3.375 in. wide. The text must be in Times font, 10-point or larger, with 12-point or larger line spacing. Authors are encouraged to use the IEEE conference proceedings templates found here: http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting. Failure to adhere to the page limit and formatting requirements will be grounds for rejection.
Larry Koved, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Tyrone Grandison, Proficiency Labs
Program Committee Chairs
Sean Thorpe, University of Technology, Jamaica
Abigail Goldsteen, IBM Research Haifa
23 October 2014
977 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)