Hybrid Materials 2015 : Fourth International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials
|09 Mar 2015 through 13 Mar 2015|
|15 Sep 2014|
|Physical Science & Math > Physics|
Energy, the environment and human health have emerged as strategic priorities not only in research but in all aspects of our lives. Hybrid materials have already demonstrated good promise in addressing and offering solutions in each of these priority areas.
The main objective of this large interdisciplinary conference is to bring together, at a truly international level, people with shared interests in hybrid materials, including:
• Polymer chemists, physicists and engineers
• Biomaterials chemists, physicists and engineers
• Organic chemists
• Inorganic chemists
• Solid state chemists
• Sol-gel chemists
• Composites scientists
• Colloid chemists and physicists
• Zeolite, meso- and microporous materials scientists
• Broad nano- and materials scientists
The conference will start on Monday, 9 March 2015 at 14:00 and finish on Friday, 13 March at 17:20.
Each day will start with a Plenary Lecture followed by 3 parallel symposia focusing on the following topics:
• Biohybrids and biomaterials
• Functional hybrid nanomaterials, nanocomposites and their applications (this symposium will run in two streams)
• Functional porous materials.
23 October 2014
907 views | 1 subscribers | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)