|14 Jun 2015 through 18 Jun 2015|
|14 Nov 2015|
|Québec City, Canada|
|Life Sciences > Food-Science/Forestry|
Abstract submissions are invited on the following conference topics and should be submitted using the online submission system:
1. Advances in food engineering: Cooling and freezing; Thermal processing; Non-thermal processing; Drying and dehydration; Hygiene and cleaning; Separation and purification; High pressure processing; Mass transfer operations; Food fluid mechanics; Food process design ; Food safety, validation processes; Postharvest storage and food handling; Encapsulation processes; Fermentation and chemical reaction processes; Image processing; Mixing; Crystallization; Nanoengineering; Equilibrium processes.
2. Engineering properties of foods and materials science: Mechanical properties; Thermophysical properties; Physicochemical properties; Phase transitions; Rheological properties; Food structure; Packaging properties; Mixing properties; Transport properties; Equilibrium properties; Functional properties.
3. Emerging technologies and novel processes: New paths for food process innovation; Processes for functional food production; Bioprocessing; Oral processing; In vitro digestion and digestive system.
4. Modeling in food engineering: Modeling and simulation; Automation and process control; Risk assessment (chemical or biological safety); Transport phenomena; Quality parameters; Novel approaches in modeling; Kinetics modeling (microbiology, quality).
5. Sustainable engineering: Food process sustainability; Life cycle approach and carbon foot print; Waste reduction and remediation; Efficient processes (water and energy); Food security systems; Sustainability of traditional processes.
6. Future of food engineering: Education; Research; Worldwide regulations; Curriculum development; Leadership skills and mentoring; New tools (online and apps).
22 October 2014
930 views | Be the first to rate this event
Not-featured (How do I make my event featured?)