Information Systems for Sustainable Business Development
Proceedings of the International Information Systems Conference (iiSC) 2011
The Information Systems Department of the College of Economics and Political Science at Sultan Qaboos University organized an international conference on Information Systems (iiSC) in October 2011. The conference proceedings contain written versions of selected contributions presented during the conference.
The conference theme was 'information systems for sustainable business development.' The conference provided a forum for discussion on current issues and challenges as well as recent and future developments across a wide range of areas in information systems including.
- Trends in Information Systems
- E-commerce and E-business Challenges
- Knowledge Management and IS industrial applications
- Trends in Web technologies
- IS Security and Mobile Computing
- E-Government issues and solutions.