Pest Control Simplified for Everyone
Kill, Repel, or Mitigate Pests With or Without Pesticides
Why call an exterminator? Save thousands of dollars every year. Protect your family and property, and keep yourself safe from disease. This guide will teach you the art of responsible pest elimination.
Have you stared at shelves of pesticides wondering which to buy, which are safe, which treatment will eliminate your pest, and how to apply it? If so, this book is for you. You only lack the trade secrets and the knowledge, such as safe application methods, how to prevent an attack in the first place, when killing is not necessary, and how all of this affects our environment.
Before you buy your next can of bug spray, before you get bitten again, before you buy or sell a house, or before you go outdoors, read this book and learn how to:
- Kill all types of household and yard pests
- Select the appropriate pesticides and use them safely
- Kill responsibly; Kill without chemicals
- Affordably protect your home or apartment from pests
- Minimize environmental impact
- Decide when to use residual or non-residual pesticides
- Select the appropriate equipment
- Prevent insect bites; Inspect a property before buying
- Design a pest-proof house
- Kill noxious weeds
- Prevent your pets from getting ticks
- Avoid deadly house explosions during flea treatments
- Find vitamins that help prevent insect-borne diseases
- Kill bedbugs or prevent infestations
- Kill fire ants with only water
- Kill head lice safely
- Prevent deer and rabbits from eating your garden
- Kill termites for only a few dollars instead of thousands.
YOU are smarter than a bug!
About the Author
Danny Ledoux began his career in Hong Kong (circa 1984) where for over twenty years he owned the largest pest control company, Pesticide Services Co. Ltd., with branches in Beijing and Shanghai. After returning to the United States, he worked as Branch Manager for Orkin Pest Control in Oregon and Missouri. In Delaware, he advised as an expert witness in insect/animal control and pesticide applications for Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys (TASA), testifying against commercial pest control companies. When Kellogg, Brown, and Root (KBR) from Houston won the Operations and Maintenance contract in Afghanistan and Iraq with the US Coalition Forces, Mr. Ledoux worked as a vector control technician from 2007 to 2009 under hostile conditions in various sites in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Mr. Ledoux currently holds Commercial Pesticide Applicator (CPA) licenses from the Oregon State Department of Agriculture in Ornamental and Turf Herbicide (category 802), Space Fumigation (category 793), Structural Pests (category 792), General Pests (category 791), Right of Way (category 780), Public Health (category 770), Forest (category 760), Agriculture Vertebrate Pests (category 735), and Agriculture Soil Fumigation (category 733). He contracts internationally as a pest control expert and consultant.