Awakening Women's Orgasm
A Guide for Women and Their Lovers
|Categories:||Medical & Health Science|
- Beautifully erotic, tastefully explicit
- Downloadable PDF and LIT Formats
- Internet Interactive Edition with more than 50 Color Photos & Line Drawings
- Easy to navigate with 110 Internal Links & 145 External Links
Women have a capacity for orgasm that is truly awesome. It is a power of pleasure that ranges from sweet to sublime to superlative and it is one that almost every woman can unleash. You simply need to learn a few new things and unlearn a few old ones.
In this eBook you will learn about the many different types of orgasm a woman's body is waiting to give her. You will understand that sex is more than physical, it is also an emotional and energetic experience.
Exercises for mind, heart and body help women open up to their sexual selves, on their own and with their partners. For example...
- Identify and Shift Your Sex-limiting Messages
- Getting to Know your Body and How it Responds
- Pelvic Lifts and Bounces: for flexibility and increased sensation
- The Big Draw: for powerful orgasms
There are explicit tips for lovers on how to make love to a woman. For example...
- What are the "hot spots" and when and how can you find them?
- How to give an extraordinary genital massage for pleasure and healing.
- What are the best intercourse techniques for maximum pleasure?
About the Author
Al Link and Pala Copeland are authors of Soul Sex: Tantra for Two, published by New Page Books, 2003. They have also co-authored several electronic books including 100 Ways to Keep Your Lover , Voluntary Ejaculation and Male Multiple Orgasms [mature and general audience editions], Tantra and Kama Sutra Sex Positions. More titles will be published on a regular basis.
Al and Pala operate 4 Freedoms Relationship Tantra, hosting Tantra weekends for couples monthly near Ottawa Canada, and week-long retreats in exotic tropical locations.
They have been featured on radio (Playboy Radio), television (Discovery Channel and the Women s Television Network), magazines (Ladies Home Journal), and newspapers (Wall Street Journal).
Pala has also published Apertio: Tantra Energy Meditations CD with music by Jeff Davies.